Welcome to the Office of Administration
| ||Mr. C. William Iton |
Director of Administration /
The Office of Administration is the administrative hub of the regional University providing administrative support to the Vice Chancellor while serving as the clearinghouse for information on all policy, strategic and operational decisions of the University. The mission of the Office of Administration is therefore, to provide excellent, cost effective administrative services to the University and to become a catalyst for excellence in administration across the region, at campus, faculty, centre and departmental levels in order to facilitate the achievement of the University’s mission and strategic goals.
The Office of Administration seeks to ensure that:
- The appropriate systems and procedures are in place across the University for the admission, registration, examination and the general well-being of students;
- The processes relating to recruitment, allocation and employment of staff are responsive and efficient;
- The business of the University committees, through which governance takes effect, is properly conducted;
- The University’s archives and records are adequately managed and secured;
- The University’s major stakeholders are kept informed of developments taking place therein.