- Free eBook: Ethics Amidst COVID-19: A Brief Ethics Handbook for Caribbean Policymakers and Leaders. Written by Dr Anna Kasafi Perkins and Professor R. Clive Landis
- Political leaders and other decision-makers in the Caribbean are faced with unprecedented ethical dilemmas in the face of COVID-19. This brief handbook outlines some ethical principles on which government and other public officials can base their responses in a time of pandemic in order to save lives and secure lielihoods.
- A COVID-19 Rapid Response Survey- April 2nd, 2020
- Modeling and Public Health Interventions: Non- Pharmaceutical Interventions to Disrupt Transmission of COVID-19 in Barbados- March 30th, 2020
- Disaster Management Conceptual Framework: Caribbean COVID-19- March 26th, 2020
- Intervention Strategies for Stages 2 and 3 of the Barbados COVID-19 Response: An evidence base- March 25th, 2020
- Strategic preparedness and response plan for COVID-19 to support national preparedness and response to the epidemic
For Policy Makers