Peer-reviewed journal articles:
1. Parey, B. Enightoola, H. and Kutscher, E. (2023). From the equal opportunity commission case files: experiences among persons with disabilities in Trinidad and Tobago. Disability and Society. https://doi.org/10.1080/09687599.2023.2233682.
2. Parey B, and Kutscher, E. (2023). Operationalizing and expanding the Rigorous Mixed Methods Framework for systematic reviews: The case of inclusive education. Journal of Mixed Methods Research. https://doi.org/10.1177/15586898231175192
3. Parey, B. (2023). Education experiences of primary school children with no or limited ICT during the COVID-19 pandemic in Trinidad and Tobago. Education 3-13. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03004279.2023.2206827
4. Parey, B, and Sinanan, L. (2023). How accommodative are houses in Trinidad? Implications for older persons with disabilities. Housing Policy Debate. https://doi.org/10.1080/10511482.2023.2169586.
5. Parey, B, Kutscher, E, and Enightoola, H. (2022). Falling short of equal opportunities for persons with disabilities in Trinidad and Tobago: Evidence from Equal Opportunity Commission case files. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal. https://doi.org/10.1108/EDI-06-2022-0146.
6. Kutscher, E and Parey, B. (2022). A scoping review of mixed methods rigour in inclusive education: application of the Rigorous Mixed Methods Framework. International Journal of Inclusive Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2022.2100491.
7. Carter, BA, Daly, A and Parey B. (2022). Conducting a language audit in the absence of linguistic census data. Caribbean Association of Professional Statisticians, 1(1), 12-27. https://capsstats.org/jcaps/papers/vol_1/issue_1/jcaps_vol_1_issue_1_reg...(pp.%2012_27).pdf
8. Parey, B. (2022). Measurement, associated factors, and gender implications of care views toward older persons with disabilities: The case of Trinidad. Ageing International. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12126-022-09490-w.
9. Parey, B and Sinanan, L. (2022). Healthcare barriers among working-age persons with disabilities in Trinidad. Qualitative Health Research, 32(3): 479-490.
10. Parey, B. (2021) Wellbeing among older persons with disabilities in Trinidad. Health and Social Care in the Community. https://doi.org/10.1111/hsc.13518.
11. Parey, B. (2021). Attitudes towards home care of older persons with disabilities:
The case of Trinidad. Journal of Family Issues, 43(6), 1601-1616. https://doi.org/10.1177/0192513X211029248.
12. Parey, B. (2021). Exploring positive and negative attitudes among primary and secondary school teachers in Trinidad: Implications for teacher education. International Journal of Inclusive Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2021.1902004.
13. Parey, B. (2021). Parents’ perspectives on wellbeing among children with disabilities: Using mixed methods and Sen’s capability approach. Child Indicators Research, 14(4): 1635-1651. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12187-020-09801-0.
14. Parey, B. (2020). Using Sen’s capability approach to assess wellbeing achievement among working-age persons with disabilities in Trinidad. Social Indicators Research, 151(3): 1129-1148. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11205-020-02418-4.
15. Parey, B. (2020). Accommodations for the inclusion of children with disabilities in regular schools in Trinidad: A mixed methods approach. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 26(6): 559-575.
16. Parey, B. (2019). Understanding teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of children with disabilities in inclusive schools using mixed methods: The Case of Trinidad. Teaching and Teacher Education, 83: 199-211.
17. Parey, B., Addison, L., Mark, J.K., Maurice, B., Tripathi, V., Wahid, S., Antoine, R., and Sahai, A. (2010). Knowledge, attitude and practice of emergency contraceptive pills among tertiary level students in Trinidad: A cross-sectional survey. West Indian Medical Journal, 59(6): 560-565.
18. Parey, B. (2021). CARE: Challenges and Solutions for a Sustainable Future conference review. International Journal of Care and Caring,
5(4): 725-726. https://doi.org/10.1332/239788221X16292871646079
19. Parey, B. (2021). Promoting inclusive education through national assessments: Required Caribbean efforts. In F. Morris (Ed.). Inclusive Education. The Key to Social Transformation (pp. 143-157). Jamaica: Ian Randle Publishers.