How to Apply
The University of the West Indies offers over 800 programmes covering almost every subject area. If you are unsure what course are offered on each
campus, click here. You can then proceed to applying online to the Campus of your choice using the links below.
Deadline Dates for Receipt of Applications
|March 31, 2010:
||PART-TIME Undergraduate Degree Programmes, EVENING UNIVERSITY
Programmes and ALL Undergraduate CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA Programmes
Applicants using the on-line application option are exempted from paying the application fee.
ALL PAPER APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE the NON-REFUNDABLE FEE as follows:
- St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad & Tobago TT $90.00
- Cave Hill Campus, Barbados:
- The early application fee for paper based applications is BDS $30.00.
- The late application fee for paper based and online applications is BDS $35.00.
- Mona Campus Jamaica J $900.00
Or the equivalent in your local currency for residents of Commonwealth Caribbean countries.
- International applicants US$30.00
- Open Campus Countries & Regional Sites - Online Applications Only - Free (* The Open Campus accepts online applications only for its regional programmes and courses.)
** The application fee can be paid by bank draft or certified cheque in US$ or EC$ made payable to: The University of the West Indies. (Applicants in Trinidad & Tobago can pay the application fee at any branch of Republic Bank Ltd.)