WHERE UNICA IS HEADED
- Towards the regionalization of higher education in the Caribbean.
- To develop projects that could involve networks and resources in a synergistic manner.
- To improve the institutions of the region through collaboration.
- To get access to funding that would be unavailable to individual institutions.
- To remove the “Language Barriers” in the Caribbean.
- To increase mobility among students and researchers.
- To create sustainable partnerships to increase the competitiveness of our institutions in the global environment.
- To play a decisive role in the social and sustainable development of the region.