- Strategic plan for expansion of institutional collaboration with other universities, research institutes and agencies
- Understanding the desirability of increased responsiveness of the tertiary sector to societal needs and its increased contribution to the priority areas of sustainable development at the national, regional and global levels, including the environment, energy, technology and innovation, UNICA will seek to:
◦ Foster partnerships among university associations, universities and research institutes in order to promote mobility, cooperation and exchange
◦ Develop a broad range of beneficial cooperation and exchange schemes in line with the missions of these associations, universities and research institutes
◦ Participate in the design of a comprehensive regional policy framework whereby inter-institutional cooperation and partnerships are seen as a way of promoting internationalization and a means of building teaching and research capacity, strengthening quality assurance and developing curricula that are responsive to the needs of students and take account of societal demands.